Consistence

I almost ditched this blog to start a new one. I created one on wix.com but it didn't feel the same. I still like this, vanilla blogging. Nothing extra, just a place for me to write, vent and rant. Hence, i've decided to come back here to start again. I realised that i haven't been writing for a long time and i miss it. I miss the feeling after writing, the sound of the keys when pressed, so therapeutic. I just love it. The feeling of posting here and on the other website is so , so different. I really do prefer here than the new one. Tho i put quite a measurable effort on designing the website, you know what, this blog values more than that. This blog has all the posts since, many many years ago. Believe it or not, this blog is now, approximately, 6 years, if i'm not mistaken. Since i've started college. I can't even remember when did i start college. lol.

Anyways, good to be back.

Good to be back.

My life so far.. Not too bad tbh. Am working to make it better. Making plans hoping it to be realised this year. Hoping for it. I think that can happen. I just need to put in more effort to it. Been procrastinating on it which i shouldn't, sigh. Time to get up, whip some asses and get stuffs done!

I am pretty proud of myself, started reading again and now is my 2nd book in 3 weeks. I read 'grit' by Angela Duckworth. Really good book, i finished reading it in a week. After finished the book, i realised, i have been making up reasons to not read. I do have time to read. Every morning before work starts, during lunch time and half an hour before bed. I managed to finish the book, cover to cover, remember important points, researches (secretly amazed at my memory) within a week. Quite amazing tbh. Well, it's a good book and i got hooked. In other words, when you're interested in something, no matter what, you'll do it. No matter what. Do you agree? I highly suggest this book. It's not dry at all. I love it. And i really miss reading. Again, another therapeutic alone time for me. Just me and the book. Real love right there man.

After this, i'll continue reading, want to finish the book i'm reading now, 'mindset' by Carol Dweck. Though it's mainly about fixed and growth mindsets, with plenty of examples, and because of the examples, i am continuing reading. If not, i would've skipped this book already. haha.

Next book i'm reading is 'the power of kindness' by Piero Ferucci. Read a few pages of this book and i know i am going to get hooked! That's why i cannot wait to finish mindset!

Alrighty, i think that's all now.



always grateful and blessed





mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee