Great things

It is true that great things happen unexpectedly. Don't you think so?

I was so busy with studies, SWAG, and social during the last semester of my university life. I was seriously just focusing on what i was doing and focus on bonding with my friends and family in the midst of finding myself. I know that it is pretty much cliche to say finding yourself or etc when you are single and so on. I think I have grown to care more of the people who really care about me. Before this, i wouldn't be as close or hang out as much with my friends cause i must admit, to many hang outs sometimes just tires me. I have learned to take it slow and your friends value the time you spend with them and it doesn't need to be a super long hang out or daily messages and what not.

After the 3 years in uni, i have learned so much, i have grown so much as a person. I have fallen, and i got up from it. Keeping this safe is not how I want to live my life. I would actually challenge myself to get myself out from my comfort zone. I would try to have less of the resting bitch face and smile more. haha sounds unlikely of me for having a resting bitch face eh? Actually it is not when I'm alone with strangers. I can be that bit of a bitch at times. hahah.

Had a hangout with my fellow housemates, our soju night. haha. I really love it. I instantly turned on my hyper mode when i see people that i really care in the same room. I got so freaking excited and they all asked me if i had drinks before i go over. No! I was actually trying to nap cause i couldn't stop yawning before going to my friend's place. I think i have an extra energy tank stored for emergency use. Especially for parties. hahaha.

And, i have to get something out of my chest. The true happiness that has happened recently or more of like yesterday was, now things are cleared between us. I don't know why i can't seem to spill out words about us. I have so much things to say but i just can't seem to put them in the right words without being cheesy AF and thus, i shall skip that. haha.



I shall stop here :)





grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee