Home, finally

I am finally home! After a really long trip for CNY. Time flew by too damn fast. I can't believe that class is starting in a few days' time and back to studying and projects. I mean, i am pretty excited to really start this semester. The first 2 weeks were just warming up. Now, it is time to seriously focus on class, discovering myself, have fun for this last semester and enjoy what i will be doing. I have so much to do. There is really no time to waste anymore. No more. Every single hour needs to be utilised. I want to feel accomplished at the end of each day until i graduate. I shall try to keep this resolution. Actually, scratch that 'shall try', shall replace it with a must. yup. That's more like it. I am determined to change myself. Determined to do things, develop skills that will support me to reach my goal.

I had so much fun in Penang. I am pretty sick of Prawn Mee, Laksa and Loh Mee already. I have eaten so much of these famous foods in Penang that i can't seem to see myself eating any of them any time soon. Not so soon, really. It is time to detox. My bloated tummy is so freaking obvious. Man, not good. Time to lose them fats and i know i can do it. Discipline, my friend.

And i am feeling happy bout my hair. Chopped a few inches i would say. My hair is still long but more layers now. Chopped off the ever hated split ends and did treatment. I love my hair now. Back to the healthy hair. <3. Seriously no more split ends. Love it!


Alright, time to sleep and tomorrow is going to be a long day of washing and lots to do! Loads actually.



grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee