Chinese New Year

I had lots of fun in Penang for Chinese New Year this year. Initially i thought I will be bored to death in Penang cause nothing to do here and my dad will be out the whole day with his friends and leave us in the hotel or shopping mall or something. But no, so far so good. :) Last night i had really amazing hang out session with the NDC peeps. I really can't get away from them eh? haha. We laughed so much. Talked from some really serious stuffs to really stupid and ridiculous topics. haha. That change though, but that's what i like about hang outs, you talk just about everything.

Then this morning, i went to my grandma's place. I had wonderful time. We had BBQ for dinner and it was amazing! I am pretty amazed with my BBQ skills. haha. At least all the chicken wings that i was in charge of are cooked and tasted good. *pats* hehe. Then the younger ones watched some HK movie and the older ones had their beer and chat session. Normal chinese ah peks' hang out session. I love that type of session but soon when they started talking bout their friends and cousins, i was totally out cause i don't know anyone that they were talking about haha. So i went back in and chatted with one of my cousin. He is one year younger and already started working in KPMG as a tax consultant. Really happy for him. :) Man, he is one year younger and already have few years of working experience and already started earning his own money and me, i have a few months more to graduation and then only going to start that phase of life. I mean, what's the rush as i am only 22 this year but when you start comparing, nah, i should seriously stop comparing. I am happy and grateful for what i have. Everyone has different route of life. And i am happy for mine as i learned so much and being exposed to so many things-priceless.

I am really happy for this year's CNY celebration. It is a seriously good start of the year. <3 No words can describe how i am feeling right now. So blessed, so grateful as everyone is healthy and doing well in their lives. There's nothing more that i can ask for. Thank you.

Alright, shall hit the sack soon. Going for a swim tomorrow morning! Gotta cut down some calories. Need to maintain haha.


Goodnight.


Grateful and blessed


mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee