Weird

How fast time has passed. I am soon going to sit for my exams and soon, will get over it, soon will be busy planning for SWAG then exams then graduation then work. How fast time can pass right?
It is so scary. I am scared. I am sad. I am confused. I am feeling so bad right now. I dunno why.

I need someone to talk to. I need someone to comfort me. I just need it. I feel so weird not having someone for me to talk to, someone to lean on and so on. Feels so weird, very saddening. Maybe it is just me feeling all these sorts of emotions when i am actually just feeling really stressed about exams. I should really start my revision already. Start doing exercises now before i get really tired. I really miss you now. ><


I really should stop. I ended things, i must not hold on to it. Let the past be the past. Move on. I need to do that. I feels weird being single after so many years in a relationship. Very weird eh? I am hurt, in pain, i need to do something about this. I just can't take it anymore. Maybe i just need to write things out and i will feel better. I actually feeling a little better compared to when i started writing this post. It has been awhile since i blogged. I think blogging really keeps me sane when i don't have someone to really share things with. I feel suffocated but much lesser compared to just now. I was feeling so fine the whole day but after dinner, something hit me. My feelings got weird and i just dunno what i should do about it. And now, i guess i know, maybe it is just me feeling pretty stressed about exams. Exams, why do students need to go through it? >< But that is sort of the only, or not, the easiest way to test a person's credibility. I think. I dunno what am i crapping about but i seriously need to start revision already. Plenty to do! Hope those exercises will not make me think too much on things that i shouldn't think about. Right? Oh well.





grateful and blessed



mun

Comments

  1. hey! I am still here if you want someone to talk to =) I miss you too
    yeah... Its just exam stress...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee