Change

There has been a lot that happened since my last post. I had my first even video shoot and that was so freaking tiring. It was awesome and yet very very tiring compared to photo shoot. For photo shoot, you only need to stand still and pose but for video shooting, every different angle, you have to dance the whole choreography at least 5 times to get the shot. Imagine how much energy we use that day. We had to gather really early in the morning which is around 6am and then make up as the video shoot planned to start at 8am. Well, the videographer arrived at 9am, so everything was delayed. Well, i would say timing is super duper important especially for the high end movie shooting or TV dramas as every single day, cash will be out to the staffs, equipments and so on. Well, for ours, it is super small scaled and everything else is pretty much free.

On that day, it was my first time ever trying on dark lipstick and i love it!! I am in love with it. My friends said i look good in dark lipstick, i look more matured and elegant LOL. I will slash the word elegant and remain maturity. haha. I love it so much that i spent RM 100 on NARS Audrey, a dark coloured lipstick. From reviews, the lipstick is super pigmented and last the whole day and it is worth the money, so why not right? :)


Exams are coming so soon and i am pretty much done with the notes. Now, i just need to start doing exam papers and revise over and over again. Really dig deep into notes and articles to get a good piece in exam, pour out everything that i studied. Well, this is the 2nd last time that i am going to take exams in University. How time flies right?

I feel like a changed person since the beginning of this semester. I am much more patient and a little more matured than before, know my priorities and more fashion conscious now. haha. I want to keep improving myself. I want to start posting my blog, keep it active as it somehow boost my confidence instead of wasting my time watching Youtube videos to "relax".

And, there's something that changed, i am no longer having a partner in my life for now. Maybe it is good to give ourselves some space to breathe an discover things around us. This may be unfair to many people as we can still discover things even if we are not single. But for me, when i am in a relationship, i prioritise it more than anything else which will make me lose some moments that i could have with my family and friends. I think it is a good time for me to be single, get to know myself and spend really quality time to improving myself and maybe explore new talent i may be having or just, you know, hang out with friends and really appreciate those moments. I realised, i may have lost some friends in high school when i was in a relationship. Maybe it is just me, being selfish. I am sorry that i ended things. I feel so different and maybe deep down inside me, that is what i wanted. I haven't been really single for a really long while and i guess this is the time to really see things, to know who i really want to spend my life with and so on. Life is unpredictable and full of challenges and that is what that build our inner strength and bravery. It is really easy to put them in words, but, for me, as long as you have the mindset and brave to get what you want, nothing can stop you, at all. Be brave.


Many has changed this month, so many and i am grateful for all these changes. It is true at least from my point of view, that people will only approach God when there are challenges and never actually appreciate and thank God when  blessings flow to them. Ever since i read the book Secret, i start to appreciate things better and start to share this with my family and close friends that we have to appreciate things no matter things are good or bad. Ever since i start to appreciate things better, i can see things even clearer now. And i hope it does that to you too.



grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee