July

So, i have started the month of July by shopping. Online shopping as well as impulse buying. I just realized i should not buy to many summer clothes as I will definitely need thicker clothes in China and UK for autumn and spring. I really really really cannot wait for this exchange program. It feels scary as this will be my first time overseas alone. I have a few friends in China and UK campus and yet I am still feeling nervous with the whole new environment change and I think I will get cultural shock during the first week. Haha.

Need to search for more sweaters and long pants and shoes. I definitely can't wear my birken there! haha. So, shoes.. Nike? I was thinking of Timberland. Dan told me Timberland is not really necessary cause it's just autumn and spring instead of winter. Most probably Nike as I will need it for travelling and dance. Talking bout dance, the China campus dance studio is HUGE. It is bigger than Malaysia campus's 4 times. 4 TIMES! I am most excited bout that than anything else! As I think I would probably spend most of my time there! :)

I really really have no idea what and how to wear for autumn and spring. Guess I have to Google bout it. Haha. Oh yeah, I am buying a few dresses from my friend's instagram online shop, @fashgrace. The dresses are really really really cheap. Undoubtedly most of them are less than MYR 30. The quality are assured. Well, let's see how's the quality when they arrive. And also hope the dresses would fit me well.. haha


Credits to @fashgrace
Check out their instagram!



Ciao


mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee