Update

Hello all,

Long time no post. *insert dark moon emoji*

It has been a long while since i've posted my published work on Leaderonomics. Not feeling overly inspired to write these few days. Been focusing a lot on myself. Mainly my lifestyle like, been starting to gym again after stopping for so long. Yes, my body aches almost everyday for the past 2 weeks already but I'm liking this discipline and motivation to keep going.

It's even better when there's someone that goes to the gym with you, i.e., my little sister and/or my boyf. It's really fun. I did tons of squat sets yesterday and i really love it. The gym last night was packed but it was a good motivation as well seeing everyone doing their routines instead of sitting down and start chatting. They were legit. It was seriously motivating and i love it.

Been attending Kungfu class for the pass 2 months and i'm not feeling it anymore. Mainly , maybe because of the sifu where he doesn't really teach and doesn't really correct my positioning until he sees it. LOL. Kinda suck in a way. In the beginning was great, but slowly i get to see that the sifu's training style is not to what I've expected. So, i think i may opt to stop going to the class and maybe take up Muay Thai or boxing. I still can't find a boxing class which sucks.

I am going to the gym more often and may use their dance studio to dance a little and maybe take up tennis instead since we have a tennis court. heh.

I have been putting this on hold ever since graduation. Now, i am building up good habits and maintain it. Be disciplined is my main motto now.

Also, another improvement that i have discovered is that i am putting more effort on how i dress, how i look. No heavy makeup, just my eyebrows and lipstick, sometimes some mascara or eye liner. Nothing major. Slow and steady improvement. I don't see myself putting on heavy make up daily to work anytime soon cause it's not really necessary in my point of view.

Slow and steady improvement is the key for me. If you hit the max in too short of a time, what's next? So i like to take things at it's own pace instead of rushing everything together. Instead of saying "i want it now!" i'll say, "i want it by when and when.. "

Give yourself time. Everything deserves their own time and pace. Give it, don't rush it.

Okay, gotta stop already!



Always grateful and blessed



mun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee