Published

Hello!

Guess what, my article got published on Leaderonomics!

I have been following their segment on BFM without missing one. So one day I decided to write something and edit it a little then send over to them. After for so many weeks, I thought, maybe my article is not selected. Suddenly this afternoon, got an email saying my article has been published! I was legit over the moon. This is my first time being featured in an online website! I was really happy that I have the slightest opportunity to share what I believe.

So, until now I have not mention about the topic. I think you should have a look at the link below. It's truly worth it- I can assure you that!

I am still over the moon right now! I can't believe that my article got selected to be published. Man, this is huge for me. Now, I am feeling pretty inspired to write a new topic and send it to them. Who knows, it might get published too. hehe. No expectations. My objective is just to share my view on topics I believe in.

Okay, so the link is:

Multipotentialite on Leaderonomics

Check it out! :)


I shall end the post here today!




Always grateful and blessed




mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee