Losing fire

Hello, it has been a long while since I have blogged. Actually I did continue blogging , just never posted it here for the public to see.

Things have happened, ups and downs and so far, I am glad that I encountered and solved and became stronger.

I performed for SWAG 5.0 and having the swag withdrawals. I sort of miss going back to Semenyih to hang out with the juniors and practice dancing. Though going there takes an hour and steals my weekends but now, I would say, it was well spent. From seeing the fellow alumni every weekend to not seeing them anymore until.. I am not sure when, is pretty sad. I have the reluctance in me in letting this go but I have to move on. We have to move on to our lives and be adults, at least try to be. I will be visiting the juniors for the next SWAG. Probably not performing anymore but most definitely will be back to visit them :)

I feel like I have a lot to say here but I can't write them out. I don't know how to phrase it, to put it in words.

I feel like I am losing the fire in me to pursue what I wanted when I first started working. Is this normal? I mean, I think that is why many employees will just stay to be where they are because they have lost the fire in them to be better and it is definitely more comfortable to stay in bed with your fuzzy blanket during the cold weather than to be standing in the cold with just a sheer jacket. This is what life is. When things are hard, you would choose to go back to be in your comfort zone rather than standing out to defend what you believe in when everyone else is against you. The reason why I said I feel like I am losing the fire is because, I am easily bored. When I want to do something, I'll be like, I'll just do that tomorrow, I still have the time and etc. Is it the symptom of me losing the fire or it is just because I am tired.. from the gym. haha. But one thing for sure, I need to keep reminding myself to keep the fire burning. And I think also because I am waiting for the right timing and that wait that is slowly putting the fire off.

How to keep the fire alive though? One thing that works for me is, keep imagining where I want to go and keep reminding myself why I want to go where I wanted to go. I think the cause gives the strongest push to keep ourselves motivated and we need to find that cause. No, don't think of money as your sole motivation because that cannot keep you motivated through the hardest time, trust me. When you are good at what you do, the money will go to you but first you need to show the "money" your worth. Yes, I may be naive in saying so, you can opt to not take my words, but at least you can take Robin Sharma's or Steve Job's or Martin Luther King's..They are the living proof of "be so good at what you do that people cannot ignore you".


Right, that's the end of my thoughts for the night.



Always grateful and blessed.



mun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee