Not your pair of shoes

Recently, I have gone through pretty lot in my mind. So many confusions, so many almost-making-stupid-compromises. One hell of a roller coaster ride. After listening to what people around me has gone through, really struck me that I am lucky to have something that other people might not have, positivity. To be honest, I don't have that all the damn time, but I do make sure that the negativity will only stay for a day, that's the time limit I always give myself.

Doing this really has kept me afloat, still keeping me afloat. Things are tough, but, good things go to people who wait. I need to consume this, digest this. You know when you are only hearing things, not actually listening to it. I have been hearing that quote a lot. I know the importance of it but now, i need to believe it, because believing something, really could turn things around. No one can ever put themselves in your shoes and neither do you. What you can start doing is, wear your goddamn shoes and wear it with pride. Be proud of who you are and believe that you are worth it. It may sound seriously cheesy, like, "am i not believing in who am i now, i sure do" But, do you?

Everyone thought they know themselves really well, but once a wall is broken down, you feel so damn vulnerable, feel as if the whole world has broken down just because something didn't go your way. And that is exactly when you start doubting your own capabilities. Well, don't. Because when you start doubting yourself, you will start believing it and when you do, you will feel even more worthless and that is when, nobody can truly help you but yourself, and getting up after hitting the bottom rock so hard, not easy. Imagine being physically injured, and try running right after- that's stupid. You can't expect yourself to start running when you are injured!

You can only start running when you are at least half cured. When you are injured, take your time to heal yourself. Start revitalising yourself, start treating yourself right, put good food and thoughts in your body. It may seem really dreadful doing that in the beginning, but trust me, when you get a hang of it, you will love it. It is true, you will believe me when you see the results. But of course, hold on to your own words. When you say you are going to do it, do it and be persistent about it. You will definitely see results. And that, is something I have to keep reminding myself. Come on, we are humans, we get vulnerable, we lose hope once in a while when things just don't seem to workout. But have faith. I am trying my very, very best now to keep faith that I am going to be where i want to be. Times are hard, but i believe i can do this. We definitely may crumble, but it is up to you if you want to get back up. Right?



This is all I have got to say for tonight. Hope it makes sense. haha.



Goodnight.





Always grateful and blessed.





mun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google

Rants

Coffee