You know when you have that moment where you just hate every single part of your body? - only apply to girls, i think. I had that this afternoon where i just came out from the shower, and looked in the mirror, and i hated everything, from the tip of my hair to my toes. omg. *never put the mirror next to the window-natural lighting sucks sometimes* It sucks as you can see everything so damn clearly. All the pimples you have on ur face, the blackheads on ur nose, the split ends of your hair and etc. You can just point out every single flaw you see and then ruin your mood for the day. I was there standing in front of the mirror hating the fats on my arms, my tummy, my thighs, well, basically my whole body. Very very bad. It has been awhile since I've had this cause before this i was just too busy with activities and etc. Now, i am just too damn free which is bad. When a girl says she hates everything bout herself, it is true. Believe that. Me, a not so girly type of girl, i would sa...
I am in love in TED talks now. I have a new goal for myself, a new quote, a new passion. "I am passionate about learning new things everyday and make life a little more interesting " That is why, instead of watching silly youtube videos, TED videos will be my first choice. I can find so many, seriously vast of choices for me to choose, i can choose which video to watch, i am able to let the app to surprise me with videos that suits my preference and within the time i set. Pretty cool isn't it? I find it really fascinating. Well, I'm sure you are wondering why out of the blue i would start watching TED videos. Well, it was because of one article on how to make yourself smarter. There are a few tips i remembered: First, would definitely be watching TED talks as it brings you vast of knowledge, teaches you things that you have never heard before in your life, inspire you to be someone greater than you are now, today. Secondly, meditate everyday before you start ...
Wow, it has been a long time since I have blogged! And just the other day that my BF has asked me or reminded me in a way that I have not been blogging. Yes, indeed I have not and I kinda miss it. How everything now is so visual and digitise and our social media is all about pictures and videos that we don't spend much time reading anymore, at least not online. Perhaps not everyone but it's definitely me. I have been spending so much time in a day scrolling instagram, looking at what? Just to get updated I guess. I know there's nothing important there but somehow, it's a habit know. I think the fact that I acknowledge it is a bad habit and being aware of it, means I do have a certain level of mindfulness there to want to control and to limit the social media usage which I really should. I have been working and then ended my day with some YouTube videos. After watching 1/2 videos, I got bored of it and this annoying constant thought in me saying these people document t...
Comments
Post a Comment